Monday, November 30, 2009

Chicken Piccata, by Steph

So I'm really late in posting this, because I actually prepared this meal on Nov. 22nd. But better late than never, right? By this point I was getting a little sick of capers - this was the third meal I had used them in during the month of November, and they weren't all that delicious to begin with. But it was Andrew's first time eating them, and he loved it. Once again, the method of preparation - pounding the chicken breasts to an even thickness, coating with flour, and pan frying - was a keeper. The sauce of capers and lemon juice, not so much.


As you can see, we had a very well-rounded meal that night. Chicken ONLY. No vegetables, no salad, no carbs - only chicken. What a great chef I am. I blame it on my rushing out the door to go to Young Women's. Who has time for a side salad when mutual is waiting?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment