Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fish en Papillote by Steph

I love fish. But I never love it as much when I'm the one who cooks it. I don't know what it is about home-cooked fish, but it's NEVER as good. This time, unfortuantely, was no exception. I used some frozen Pacific cod I had and it turned out...a little blah. But the method of cooking is brilliant and I'll definitely use that again. Just not for fish. :) It was really nice to wrap up an entire meal in parchment, throw it in the oven, and be done with it. Vegetables, meat, sauce, and all. My kind of meal. Since this was the first Martha meal I've cooked since Andrew came home, I abused the privilege of being in the pictures. Sorry. Next time it will be strictly photographs of food. Well, maybe...



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment