Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Regulars

Sisters of mine,
I want to know what is on your list of "regulars" for dinner. Steph I know you don't like having the same meals all the time but I'm sure even you have a few meals that you like to turn to when you can't think of anything else. I do try a new recipe every two weeks or so but not many of them make it onto my "regulars" list. Many of the things on my list are family favorites we grew up eating, others I've gotten from one of you, and a couple I've found on my own. Anyway, please share yours! These aren't in any special order I just listed them as they came to mind.

- Chicken Noodle Soup (Lion House)
- Spaghetti w/ mushrooms
- Chicken parmesan
- Ceasar'd halibut
- Grilled cheese and soup
- Mac and cheese
- Egg burritos
- Homemade pizza
- Tacos/taco salad
- Ham and potato soup
- Ugly chicken
- Potato soup
- Tuna casserole
- Baked potatoes, chili, and cornbread
- Lemon pepper chicken
- White bean chicken chili
- Hawaiian hay stacks
- BLTs
- Frito pie
- Shepherd's pie
- Chicken fajitas
- Chicken stir fry
- Scones and peaches

No comments:

Post a Comment